
Another visit to the doctor. Another good report. I'm still at my goal of ~1 lbs per week for weight gain. Ok, so there was an extra pound thrown in there, but I'm thinking it was all of the Halloween candy they had at work. Just a reminder that I should really try to exercise a little more each day.
Baby's heart rate was 140 and I'm measuring appropriately. This was a quick check up, and next time I'll have to do the glucose test and have blood redrawn to check, again, for anemia. Though, instead of 28 weeks, it will be more like 29 because George and I will be in Boston.
Here's another photo for Week 24. Believe me, I wear a sweater over this shirt as we've had cooler weather in November, but wanted the belly to be visible in the photo. My bun in the oven isn't keeping me that warm. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment