Monday, December 03, 2007

Week 28

Well, here's the Week 28 photo, post Mexican fiesta dinner. A different sort of pose, which seems to have had the effect of making the baby belly resemble more of a "spare tire" than I would like.

I have a doctor's appointment this week and I'm very afraid of the weigh in -- I have a feeling the combination of the quantity of food consumed last week, and the amount of time spent just sitting idle in the car was a poor combination for increased weight gain. I bet if I added up the travel hours and submitted them as trucking hours, it would be a hefty check. Needless to say, my back and legs and ankles are still recovering from the journey! I can almost find my ankle bones again.

More to follow about the trip out east. Photos will be included!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: