The decorations are going up, and hopefully they'll stay up. Henry is very interested in the Christmas tree. Like a moth to a flame, he is constantly headed directly for the lights. The breakable ornaments are hung at the top, but that doesn't mean they won't break if he pulls the whole thing over. Day 1: so far, so good. No toppled trees.
I finished decorating the wreath that my mom made for my front door. I only had to add the little ornaments. Thanks mom! Looks good!
The Christmas spirit is slowly but surely spreading throughout our house. In the coming weeks we're looking forward to drinking mugs of hot chocolate (it is COLD here!), eating Christmas cookies, and singing Christmas carols. Oh yes, there is a radio station here that has already been playing Christmas songs all day long.
3 comments:
He is just so darn cute! Mia misses him!
I haven't logged onto your site in awhile and I was SO surprised to see the recent picture of Henry!! He's instantly turned into a little man!! What a cutie! Lizzie Schuerman
He looks so grown up! I love his hair! And sounds so fun - we have had lots of rain and some ice and now just melted snow here in Illinois!
Post a Comment