Here's a sight I thought I'd never see. George is enjoying Game 1 of the World Series under a blanket! If I didn't know better, I'd figure he was an impostor, or getting sick - both of which I hope are not the case. George is never cold, I'm usually the one who is curled up under a blanket while I watch TV.
We are in for our first frost of the season tonight. The change in the weather means that I've dressed the part, getting out my usual long sleeve shirts and fleeces, and wearing both simultaneously. Meanwhile, George is asking me if I'm cold (as he sits in his T-shirt and long pants). My response, "no." Upon returning from the kitchen, I find this...and the window closed. He cracks me up.
Another item of note is the Red Sox gear. As we were getting supper at Panera tonight we got a few looks and comments for support of the Red Sox since George was wearing his Boston hat. Good times.
He's a #1 fan!


1 comment:
I "watched" the game on web-cast last night. I was pretty disappointed in the Rockies. But hopefully they will put up a fight and make the series a bit more exciting!
Go Rocks beat the Sox!!
Post a Comment