Here is a picture just 3 days shy of Week 36. At this point, I've totally rounded up and consider myself 4 weeks from delivering. I'd hate to think how disappointed I'd be if my due date came and went with no baby, but I suppose there is that chance. I'll have to deal with that possibility when we get that far. If I must. I guess. (My fingers are crossed, but its hard to type that way).
I finally got a maternity top that has a high neckline. When I saw the forecast for this weekend included temps in the single digits at night, I went on a quick search for appropriate apparel and was very lucky to get a sweater on clearance ($6) -- hip hip hooray for bargain shopping days!
The people at work were kind enough to throw a baby shower for us. Here we are before our big night on the town, and before our social life is completely annihilated by entering parenthood (though I'm still convinced parents get to have fun again at some point...). We had a good time, some good food, and brought home a carload of baby items....onesies galore!
Here's me starting the gift unwrapping. A co-worker was VERY excited about the card that she made and wanted to be sure I shared in her excitement.




1 comment:
YOU GUYS ARE SEXY!
JEFF
Post a Comment