Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New Poll

Hello!
I just want to draw your attention to the new poll on the side of the blog. You can vote whether you think baby will be a boy or a girl. Take your time, think about it, and please, only vote once. You have until Feb. 15th to let us know what you think. After that, we'll see if you're right!

(Can't you tell I'm home by myself, playing around with new features on the blog?)

Can't wait to see what everyone thinks!

2 comments:

Heather said...

My vote is for a boy. I can just picture him and George in father-son Carharts. I can't wait till the little one gets here!!

McDermottFam said...

I felt boy, but that Chinese lunar calendar says girl--and I haven't found that to be wrong for anyone I know yet!! YAY I'm so excited!! If you're bored--you can always call me and we can talk baby :)