Sunday, January 27, 2008

Three (+) things

Lately, I've been told I've been a little (ehem) grumpy. This last month of pregnancy has proven to be quite challenging with the added discomfort of an ever growing belly and major fluid overload.

So, I've been wracking my brain to think of three positive things about being nine months pregnant. It was truly a challenge to shift into positive thinking about this condition, so here we go.
___________
3. People are generally very helpful and nice to me. I don't know if this is due to pity or kindness, but either way, its nice to have a few smiles thrown my way, or have people offer their seat, or hold a door, etc.
___________
2. The belly serves as a very handy storage shelf when sitting in the recliner watching TV. I've been able to balance dinner, or the remote, or a good book on it (though not all at the same time).
___________
1. It is VERY easy to wash my belly button because it sticks out so far!

1 comment:

Mary said...

And the best thing is: This is only temporary!! This too shall past and you may not even remember this last 30 days or so.
Much love, Mom Capper