Monday, March 31, 2008

Lounging

Just wanted to take the opportunity to post a picture of Henry lounging on Papa's lap. He can really let it all hang out when he is completely relaxed!

I can't believe that its been a week since I've last posted on the blog. I'm not sure where the time went, other than attempting to take a few more naps because I had a sore throat for a few days. Henry treated me to one night of 4 consecutive hours of sleep (which felt SO good), but otherwise we're still on 2-3 hours until the next feeding. I've concluded that this really wears on a person, and I've had strange dreams to prove it! Just when I thought it was challenging to take care of an infant 24/7, the added challenge of not feeling well can really be a drag. Thank goodness it was nothing serious and didn't last too long. After some cold-eeze cough drops and a morning of "sleeping in" (staying in bed until noon) I felt better.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: