Henry has really stepped up the jibber jabber this week. Now that he's feeling a little bit better, he's found his voice again. Rather than a little voice, however, at times he's using a bigger one! I was laughing the other morning as I laid him on his activity blanket and he was talking to his animals. I sort of think that the congestion has gone to his ears a little, so he has to speak up in order to hear himself! It is truly entertaining to hear him gabbing away at his animals all on his own. Which means I'm also happy that he doesn't need me to be there to constantly interact with him.

Another one of Henry's favorite pastimes this week has been reading books. I've found that he's finally interested in glancing at the pictures of the book we're reading him. Either that or he just likes hearing our voices. We have a couple of Dr. Suess books that are fun to read -- and I think he also likes the tongue twisters we find ourselves in when we read aloud to him. That Dr. Suess is no joke! In fact, quite a challenge at times!
I'm happy this photo captured one of his good smiles. He's been giving them out even without asking lately!
Also, he looks more like a real person with those clothes on! Not just hanging out in his sleeper pajamas all day long.
No comments:
Post a Comment