Whew, its been rough keeping up with things around here because we're all still struggling with colds. George has been coughing up a storm, my throat continues to hurt, and Henry still has gunk coming from his nose. Week 2 of this crud, and I hope its the last.
It is quite a challenge taking care of Henry and keeping him entertained when energy is low. Therefore, I've been trying to teach him new tricks so he can keep himself occupied. Here is a video of Henry after I've placed a rattle in his hand. He still has that strong grasp reflex, which helps my cause!
Also new this week: we've entered a new size realm - breaking into the 3/6 month clothing. I remember when Julia was wearing this Iowa sweatshirt and she was learning to sit up on her own. Its a little big on Henry, but its been chilly in the mornings, despite the warm afternoons this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment