Monday, June 16, 2008
Father's Day
The last few days have been a bit of a whirlwind, with my orientation beginning, but I wanted to be sure to put a note up about my first Father's Day! It was really a nice weekend in general, starting on Saturday morning with our trip to the farmers market. Charlotte prepared a wonderful dinner Saturday night including the spoils of our trip - delicious asparagus broiled with garlic. Quite delectable! I got to sleep in Sunday morning which was quite nice, and Charlotte had moved Henry over beside me in the bed, and it was quite cool waking up, seeing him, and then getting to watch him wake up. It's amazing as he stretches and rubs his eyes, but then when he realizes that I'm there beside him - the biggest grin you can imagine - that was enough to make Father's Day perfect! I'm so thankful to have a wonderful loving wife and blessed to have a beautiful son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
pretty cool. happy father's day!
Post a Comment