Henry is six months old today! He's so stinkin' cute, but is getting to be quite the handful as everyday his territory expands more and more. His reach has grown considerably and he's moving across the floor with greater speed and dexterity. It won't be soon enough that we get into the new house and have a better play area for him!
A side note about cute kids: I'm pretty sure this is an evolutionary survival tactic. It prevents severely sleep deprived parents from strangling their little cutie pie. Seriously, who could resist this face?!? (As you might have surmised, Henry has had some awful nights lately. Wanting to play at 3 am, then when I've refused to continually hold him...1 1/2 hours later...he's screaming bloody murder). I hope this is only a phase, and a short one at that!
3 comments:
Henry seems very cute, Happy Birthday Henry from a 14 old boy from Romania.
He is so cute! Is he sitting in your stroller? It looks like the one we have?!
Charlotte + Spike:
He is absolutely the cutest!!! We need to get he and Matthew (11 mths on 9/21) together. Hopefully we can plan another cousins reunion that everyone can get to. I feel like we need to set the date now for next year!!
It looks like you're enjoying the world of parenting as much as we are!!
Lots of love,
Erin, Matt + Matthew
Post a Comment