Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

We have been on spring break, enjoying a little nice weather between the rainy days.
The boys were quite excited for the Easter Bunny this year. He arrived in the nick of time, but next year he's going to have to be one spry and early riser bunny to stay ahead of these two (and the squirrels that started looting the egg hunt goodies). It took Grant about 2.2 seconds to figure out that his basket had chocolate in it. And he WANTED SOME NOW! 
(as he stood there screaming and watching Henry get his candy open to start munching). 

  
Holidays are always more fun with family. Meme stayed with us for part of spring break.

Grant is completely satisfied after finding an egg for each hand

Henry raced around like a madman collecting eggs


 I feel I should give a little follow up after my last catharsis of a post. I do feel better. I was able to get a few things crossed off the "to-do" list, exercised a little, and George and I got a real date night. (Our last date night we were both feeling too ill to actually do anything or eat much -- we sat at a coffee shop commiserating and sipping peppermint tea to soothe our stomachs).  This time, we enjoyed some good food and live music. (YIPPEE!!)

No comments: