Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hating tests...

I finally decided to check the NBOME website today to see if there was any news on scoring of my Step 2 of the boards. I looked and saw that according to their posts, my written exam (which is really a point 'n guess type of computer exam) was finally graded. My heart sunk. I hate that feeling. It made me realize just how much I hate tests and having to sit for exams such as these that are so important and have so much pressure. I logged in and was greeted by the good news that I did in fact pass the second part of my COMLEX licensing boards. Of course, the PE (the ride-to-pennsylvania-spend-seven-hours-seeing-pretend-silly-patients-while- paying-NBOME-$1000 joy) had not beed graded yet. I'm sure that will be just as fun when that one comes in.

enough about tests.

I'm at a Panera in Madison right now. I should be at a local place, but decided to take a bike ride and go somewhere I could have a little din-din (their tuna salad sandwich is quite tasty) and checka the email. It's nice being able to go for a ride and having the bike lanes (for the most part) and being able to cover some good ground while feeling safe on the road! Yesterday was a bit dicier because I took a ride out of Madison to Cottage Grove (next town) but the bike lane quickly disappeared - I decided to turn around and head home. The big rigs going by were a little intimidating, so I think I'll stick to where there are bike lanes!

Anyhow, things are good here. I'm looking forward to Charlotte's visit. I just wanted to share my happiness to have passed that stinkin' test!

G

No comments: