Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Birthday!

The BIG 3-0 !! THIRTY. Or as I like to call it, 20/10. I try not to get hung up on numbers (alright, I should try harder) but this seems like such a milestone. I once heard someone say that having kids made them feel younger. All I can say is their kids must have slept through the night from day 1. Lack of sleep is making me feel twice my age and cranky! Ok. Enough complaining.

I did have a lovely birthday. It was a nice sunny day and I spent it hanging out with my two favorite people, George and Henry. George and I enjoyed a nice take out meal from our new favorite Mexican place, Burrito Mundo, and had a yummy banana birthday cake with chocolate frosting. What more could a 30-yr old new momma ask for?!?


1 comment:

McDermottFam said...

I missed this post somehow--HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! You look great!