Well, today is the day Charlotte started back to work. Subsequently, it's also the (first of 3 in a row) day that I get to watch over my son for the whole day! I must say, I know it's tough doing the day to day things, but it's amazing how much harder it is to do when you're on your own. You might be saying "duh, George" right now, but it's only today that I've had the opportunity to do experience this firsthand!
Also, since Henry hasn't been a regular bottle feeder, it's been weird having him eat from the bottle today. He's getting used to it, though.
Well, it's interesting trying to type this with him on my lap - so I'll be brief.
Charlotte does an amazing job with him, and spending one day on my own has given me a new perspective for what she deals with every day.
We can't wait for mom to come home!!!
1 comment:
How great for the boys to get to spend so much time together! You are a lucky dad. I can't wait to meet Henry!
Post a Comment