| From Henry's 2nd birthday |
He's two!
I'm exhausted.
I took the plunge and hosted a birthday brunch for Henry and his little playmates. Roughly 6 other toddlers and their parents helped us celebrate. Whew!!
He's exhausted.
He rallied (sugar rush?) and skipped his nap today (this has happened twice this week, and I hope it's not the start of a trend). He went to bed without any persuasion.
be sure to click on the link to the photo album for more pics of our day.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Henry! I can't believe you're two!!! Adeline and Ella are going to be very excited to hear about this : )
We're almost done with Sam's ICU rotation...sorry that we haven't called; I think I lost my brain somewhere along the way : ) Would love to see you all!
Happy Birthday Henry!!! Looks like fun was had by all at the party.
That's a FANTASTIC cake.
Post a Comment