I was thankful we went to the doctor last week. As I was recently cleaning his face after a meal, I noticed that there was a bruise on his forehead that was fading, which matched the split lower lip, and George asked me when he chipped his tooth (I have NO idea). A few days before that, he slipped in the bathroom and whacked his eyebrow on the tiled corner. Yes. There will be more bumps and bruises for this kid, until walking is in his repertoire. Then even more will be inevitable as he learns to elbow Henry for some shared play time (we've already seen precursors to this behavior, Henry's response is "no, Grant it's MY turn).
Sunday, February 06, 2011
Almost walking
I was thankful we went to the doctor last week. As I was recently cleaning his face after a meal, I noticed that there was a bruise on his forehead that was fading, which matched the split lower lip, and George asked me when he chipped his tooth (I have NO idea). A few days before that, he slipped in the bathroom and whacked his eyebrow on the tiled corner. Yes. There will be more bumps and bruises for this kid, until walking is in his repertoire. Then even more will be inevitable as he learns to elbow Henry for some shared play time (we've already seen precursors to this behavior, Henry's response is "no, Grant it's MY turn).
Labels:
Grant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't believe he's at the same place as Noelle!
Watching any of the superbowl?
I mean, with Noelle as 13 mo and Grant as 9 mo. You don't get to keep your babies for very long do you?
Post a Comment