Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Two Month Well Visit

Henry is two months old! We went to his doctor's appointment on Monday and weighed in at 14 lbs. 11 oz. He is 25 inches in length, which places him in the 97th percentile on the growth curve. He was such a good boy for his exam, cooing at the doctor, and endured the shots as well as can be expected. I haven't seen his head turn that red in quite some time -- I don't know that I could work in a pediatric clinic with all that noise all day long!

As a result of the shots, he was a little cranky Monday night, but he is now back to his charming self. As a matter of fact, he slept for 6 hours in a row last night. If these keep up in frequency, it won't be long before Momma catches 6 hours in a row for herself...

3 comments:

McDermottFam said...

He is SO cute! I love that Mia is 5 months older than Henry and only weighs 2 lbs more!

Jennifer said...

He really is a handsome little boy - I can't believe he is 2 months! And yay, another 90+ percentile baby like Livy! It's such a blessing to have a healthy baby!

Ann said...

I love that your ped gives you the exact percentile--97th! Ours just gives us a range. But good to know that Kiefer and Henry follow similar growth patterns. Makes for big arm and back muscles for mom and dad...