Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mommy's little helper

Henry is so close to being able to crawl. While up on all fours he's been lifting his hands up and down the past couple of days. There's the constant back and forth motion he's been doing for weeks. I like to refer to it as "revving his engine" in preparation for "full steam ahead." But today, I think he finally got his legs to do a little work to string together a few "steps." I'll attempt to post a few videos, or links to videos on picasa. It was very funny seeing him get so excited! (either about the fact that he was moving forward, or me cheering along beside him) He would collapse and fall back into his "swimmer" motions on the floor.

With Henry's increased mobility, his territory has expanded a little. Here he is helping me with some laundry. Rather, investigating the handy dandy laundry basket, while I fold all the clothes.

No comments: