Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New Tooth

This week Henry finally cut his first tooth. I feel like he's been working on it forever. So now its almost as if he has a new toy. One that's sharp and very useful -- especially if he's given a graham cracker to keep him occupied.

I also wanted to share this picture of him in carhart overalls. George gets a big kick out of these. They are cute, but watch out for those big buckles!

He looks like he's ready to help Papa with projects around the house, doesn't he? Won't be long, I suppose...

With the cooler weather, I think fall is just around the corner and there will be plenty more days to sport some overalls in the very near future!

2 comments:

Suzanne & Frank said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE TOOTHY!!!Not only does Henry look like his daddy but seeing him in the overalls brought back such great memories of little Spike in his overalls. He had so many different colors!!! Baby Gabriella can't wait to meet her big cousin, Henry! We are going to have to plan a cousin reunion soon that we can all attend!
Love,
Suzy, Frank & Gabriella

Nicholas said...

wow, Claire would be very proud to see the overalls.

he's growing up so fast! its only been two weeks since i've seen him and he looks so much older!

talk with you guys soon