Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More MN friends

During our trip to Minnesota, Henry and I also met up with Colin & Clare. They were our casamates during our JVC year - another Casa Jane romance going strong. In fact, they recently bought a house and were moving in the weekend we were there! So I got the very first parade of homes tour. It is a very cute little ol' farmhouse in the city that will become a cozy home for Colin and Clare for years to come.

We went "uptown" to grab some breakfast at The Egg & I -- and also got a spontaneous little tour of the downtown area, including the new bridge, to replace the one that collapsed a year ago. Henry was a very good boy through our meal and I could tell that he was quite taken with Colin & Clare as they played with him.

Regrettably, I don't have a photo of our brunch, but I know that it will be a memory cherished for a very long time. Busy "greasy spoon diner type joints" + 6 month old Henry = hard to forget!

No comments: