I wanted to write a quick post (before taking a little nap) while George is bonding with Henry, who is asleep on his lap. Its cracking me up because they are watching Terminator II. George keeps saying "watch this, here comes the roses and shotgun part" etc. Although I know he's really talking to me, its not really my type of movie and I can only imagine there will be many more father / son bonding moments over similar movies in the future.
We are settling in at the apartment, trying to do a few chores in between feedings, napping, and diaper changes. Slow day here, but well deserved, I say.
1 comment:
Hasta la vista, baby!
...and in case you don't know what she was talking about with the "roses and shotgun part" in T2, here you go...this is one of the best movie scenes from the 90s!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF1SugQIe4E
G
Post a Comment