Here's the Week 38 photo, including the new life-saving wrist brace that now allows me to sleep at night and not awaken in the morning (or middle of the night) with excruciating pain. Yay!To tell the truth, this photo has been on the camera for a couple of days, but the battery was dead (or I should say batteries -- the back up one also not charged) so the camera would not stay on long enough to download to the computer. I guess this is a good lesson for us. Note to self: Make sure the batteries are all charged up before we REALLY need them -- ya know, for anything important coming up. Like the birth of our first born!
People at work this week are convinced that the baby has dropped. Looking at the new photos of me, I sort of have to agree...though symptoms really haven't changed too much.
Speaking of work, its becoming increasingly difficult. I'm going to attempt to get through one more week, after that I can't make any guarantees!

No comments:
Post a Comment