Apparently, only 4% of babies arrive on their due date, so my hopes aren't set too high. If something does happen, I would consider actually playing the lotto with these numbers, because I would consider myself really lucky! And I'm not a gambling person.
So here is the Week 40 picture. I do hope its the last in the series, but there are certainly no guarantees when it comes to the timing of Mother Nature. Its just me hanging out in my T-shirt and jeans, enjoying the first couple of days of vacation.George and I have been talking to the baby to try to convince it that there is so much more room out here to stretch and play. This would actually be more comfortable for mom and baby, but so far we must not be very convincing.
Our bags are packed for the hospital, so we should be ready once labor actually begins.
That's the news for now. Just us hanging out, or hanging in there, and so far, baby's hanging on...to the comfy and warm surroundings of mother's belly.
No comments:
Post a Comment