Thursday, February 21, 2008

Henry's Hospital pictures!

We are so happy to announce the arrival of Henry Adam Leydon!
Born 2/20/2008 at 3:56am
9 lbs. 6 oz. and 21 inches long.

Here is a link to his hospital photos!

More postings and information to come. For now we are settling in at home and still getting to know each other!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see pics - I can't get the link to work! But we will wait patiently! Congratulations to you all! Love, the Shikes!

Maria said...

He's darling Charlotte (and George)! So precious. Congratulations!!!

The Johnson's said...

Oh my goodness, Henry is gorgous! I have been lurking on your blogspot (linked from Jennifer's) waiting for the big announcement. Enjoy this time because it goes SO FAST! Congrats to the whole family.
Leslie (Knerr) Johnson

Jennifer said...

I finally got them to show up - he is so cute! And what great pics for a hospital! I'm impressed! I bet you guys are having so much fun!